The Nightmare Before Christmas: The Story of the Movie in Comics is a comic book published by Joe Books, Inc, who is partnered with The Walt Disney Company. It was released on July 31, 2018 and is available in stores like Target, Amazon, and Walmart. It is also available on the publisher's website, Joebooks.com.
"All hail the Pumpkin King!
When it comes to Halloween, Jack Skellington has no rival. But when he stumbles upon Christmas Town and decides to replace Santa Claus, he gives the world "Claus" for alarm. With the help of the resourceful rag doll Sally and the trick-or-treating troublemakers Lock, Shock, and Barrel, the Pumpkin King soon discovers that there's no place like home."
Product Details Edit
- Number of Pages: 56
- Genre: Juvenile Fiction
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Joe Books Inc
- Age Range: 4-8 years
- Language: English
- Street Date: July 31, 2018
The price is $6, and shipping is subject to where the copy is ordered.
The Graphic Novel Edit
- Script Adaption: Alessandro Ferrari
- Color: Kawaii Studio
- Layouts, Pencils, & Inks: Massimiliano Narciso
- Editorial Team: Bianca Coletti, Guido Frazzini, Stefano Ambrosio, Carlotta Quattrocolo, Camilla Vedove, Behnoosh Khalili, Julie Dorris, Mina Riazi, Jonathan Manning
- Art: Ken Shue, Roberto Santillo, Marco Ghiglione, Stefano Attardi, Manny Mederos
- Graphic Design: Chris Dickey
- Design: Enrica Soave
- Business & Marketing: Mariantonietta Galla, Virpi Korhonen
The Story of the Movie Edit
"This seriously spooky graphic-novel adaptation of Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas brings together two traditional holidays in a twisted, inspired adventure."Joe Books LTD has a series, The Story of the Movie in Comics. It involves graphic-novel adaptions media, including The Princess and the Frog, The Little Mermaid, and another Disney movies. They have a bestselling arrange of comics published by Disney Publishing Worldwide.
- The book offers special thanks to Tim Burton.
- Joe Books LTD will also be publishing The Nightmare Before Christmas: Cinestory Comic, 25th anniversary edition.
- The comic makes a few errors with Lock, Shock, and Barrel's lines, accidentally introducing Shock as 'Barrel' and vice versa.
- The songs are not illustrated in the comic.